Fasting is obligatory during daylight
From dawn to sunset) 🕡
(2:183) Believers, fasting has been made mandatory for you as it was made mandatory for the people before you, so that you may have fear of God
*Fasting means abstaining from things which break the fast, such as food, drink and intercourse, from the break of true dawn (time of calling to Fajr) until sunset (time of calling to Maghreb), with the intention of fasting. *
2. ⏩➡ Great reward for the fasters
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "The reward of every (good) deed of a person is multiplied from ten to seven hundred times. Allah (SWT) says: 'The reward of observing Saum is different from the reward of other good deeds; Saum is for Me, and I Alone will give its reward. The person observing Saum abstains from food and drink only for My sake.'
3. ⏩➡ Break your fast immediately after sunset
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "People will continue to adhere to good as long as they hasten to break the Saum (fasting)."
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
4. ⏩➡ If one forgets and eats a mouthful or a sip then recalls He is fast He has to continue fasting because Allah wanted it to happen out of mercy
5. ⏩➡ Remember there is a door of Paradise called Rayyan only fasters will enter from it
The Prophet (ﷺ) said:
"There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, 'Where are those who used to observe fasts?' They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it.
Sahih al-Bukhari 1895
6. ⏩➡ Don't indulge in any disputes no matter how👇
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him says
"When anyone of you is observing fast, he should neither indulge in obscene language nor should he raise his voice; and if anyone reviles him or tries to quarrel with him, he should say: 'I am fasting.'
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
7. ⏩➡ The bad smelling out of the faster' mouth is for Allah better than outstanding perfumes
"Surely, the breath of one observing Saum is better smelling to Allah than the fragrance of musk."
Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
8. ⏩➡ Suhur (meal before dawn) is blessed but not obligatory and should be postponed right before dawn; right before Adan
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Take Suhur as there is a blessing in it."
Sahih al-Bukhari 1922
"I used to take my Suhur meals with my family and then hurry up for presenting myself for the (Fajr) prayer with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)."
Sahih al-Bukhari 1920
Your Path to a Degree with Purpose
© 2019 QURAN ONLINE MESSSAGE